среда, декабря 20, 2006

Painting-A-Day: October 24, 2006 - Tatiana's ballet slippers - SOLD


This is not a new painting and it actually is not for sale, but I finally got whatever my children had for the past two weeks, so I am not sure I am willing to approach daily paintings under the influence of NyQuil. I have done some "long-term" painting, which I have been putting off. This daily discipline is incredible in terms of work ethic and the true joy of the experience itself - as they say in Russian "appetite comes during the meal". I can't understand how I could have NOT painted every day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shanti Marie said...

I enjoy your work and look forward to seeing your paintings.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Henry Bono said...

Hi Sasha, great work! If you're the same Sasha of Shepherd College and married to Matt write me! hbono1 at gmail.com

6:15 PM  
Blogger ming said...

i hope one day i can paint everyday too... very nice..

6:35 AM  
Blogger Artsylass said...

Missing you! Great as always!!
artsylass@gmail.com

9:36 PM  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home